Monday, March 7, 2016

Transferred!

We received this short note from Elder Blackburn but will have to wait until next Monday to 
find out where he was transferred to -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm getting transferred today. It's sad because I
put so much effort into the area here, and it's hard saying goodbye to
the members and investigators we've been teaching. We honestly have
some really solid people we're teaching. The hard part is making their
priority God and not money or work or something. That was probably the
biggest obstacle for people- giving their time to the Lord. But we
need to trust in the Lord's timing. I'm sure they will get baptized
soon.

I just thought I'd write you a quick note! Have a great day!

Love,
Elder Blackburn

No comments:

Post a Comment